- Justin Pare', President
- John Simmons , Vice President
- John Costello
- Daniel Donovan
- Mark Gould
- Darius Gregory
- Andrew Shanahan
- Andrea Slobogan
- Patricia St. Pierre
Town Council Priorities
Develop & Sustain Economic Growth
Economic growth is critical to having sustainable finances while delivering the services our town needs to thrive.
A Thriving Community: (Improving Infrastructure, & Education)
Developing and sustaining reliable infrastructure, including our downtown area, and providing a high-quality education for our children are critically important elements for our community.
A Safe, Open, Inclusive, and Resilient Community: (Supporting Public Safety, Emergency Preparedness, & Human Rights)
The threats and impacts associated with natural and human-made disasters are ever-present, and as a community, we are prepared for and ready to respond to any situation or emergency while protecting the dignity of all residents.
Good Governance: Effective and Efficient Operations, Transparency and Accountability, & Professional Development
Transparency and accountability are two critical pillars of good governance. Transparency offers our residents access to the means and manner of the municipal decision-making process. Municipal leaders and employees are accountable to the residents of the town for their actions and decisions. We support Town Staff and Employees as they seek to improve professional knowledge, competencies, skills, and effectiveness.
Communication & Public Participation, Engagement
Good governance requires clear communication, easy access to information, and public participation. Town Council will work to expand and improve means of communication, information sharing, and participation at all levels of government.
- Application to Boards and Committees (PDF)
- Town Council Rules of Procedure (PDF)
- Town Manager Contract 7.1.2023 to 6.30.2027 (PDF)
- Council Measure Template (XLSX)
- FY23 Supplemental Free Cash Strategy Discussion Points 5.8.2023 (PDF)
- North Attleboro Business Accelerator Concept Presentation 5.22.2023 (PDF)
- FY22 Town Audit- Council Communication Letter 22 Audit (PDF)
- FY22 Financials (Audited) (PDF)