Located at the corner of South Washington Street and Hoppin Hill Avenue, the monument is dedicated to those who suffered and died for the sake of liberty and freedom between 1775 and 1783. The monument was dedicated on April 19, 1975 - the 200th anniversary of the first armed encounter of the American Revolution at Lexington.
The North Attleborough Bicentennial Committee used this dedication as its first event in the celebrations that would conclude with the 200th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1976. The stone used for the Revolutionary War Memorial was taken from North Attleborough's World War 1 Park on Elmwood Street.
Maintenance of this site is by the Park Department. The Angle Tree Garden Club plants and maintains the flowers.