Located on the north side of Paine Road, about 3/10 of a mile west of Sheldonville Road. The first burials on the site were in the 1820s. By 1877 the Paine Association was formed and the land was gifted to the Paine family for use as a cemetery. The site contains about 100 graves. Members of the Allen, Holmes, Landry, Sweetland and Wright families constitute the majority of those buried there.
Volunteers in Preservation (VIPs) will be needed to do maintenance on the site when aging family members are no longer able to take care of it. The Paine Cemetery Association is doing deed research to determine the legal owner of the property.