Diwali Safety Tips
- Use battery powered candles instead of open flames
- Keep diyas and candles away from curtains and other fabrics, including loose clothing, when in use
- Place lamps on a flat, hard surface free of flammable materials so they stand firm
- Use caution! Assist small children and the elderly in all celebrations inside and outside your home
- Keep a fire extinguisher handy just in case
- Remember your pets! Many animals do not like loud noises, so please consider their comfort as well if using crackers!
We wish everyone a very Happy Diwali! May the celebration bring you health, happiness, and prosperity!