- Home Delivered Meals: Provides a hot, nourishing noon-time meal for homebound seniors unable to cook for themselves.
- Senior Center Meals: Delicious, hot and nourishing meals are offered to seniors, Monday to Friday, at the senior center.
"Chickie Flynn's" in Foxboro generously offers North Attleboro seniors on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 11:30 am a delicious lunch for the low price of $2.50 (to cover gratuity). Please stop by the Senior Center to sign up and pay; sorry, no telephone reservations can be accepted.
- SHINE: Offers free, unbiased expert advice for seniors who have questions or concerns about their health insurance.
- Minor Home Repair: Offers reasonably priced, quality minor home repairs. A sliding fee option enables income-eligible senior homeowners to have repairs done at a reduced rate.
- Foot Doctor: Podiatry services are offered at the Senior Center every nine weeks on Friday at 8 am. You must bring your insurance cards to the Senior Center before the date of the service and Dr. Siegal's office will take care of the billing process for you. Call the Senior Center and ask for Ann Marie at 508-699-0131.
- Blood Pressure Screenings: Free blood pressure screenings at the senior center on the last Wednesday morning of the month at 10:30 am.
- GATRA Dial-A-Ride tickets: For purchase at the senior center. Cost is $15 for a GATRA monthly pass; $10 for a Dial-A-Ride pass. See more information.
- Outreach Services: Our outreach worker helps seniors connect to support services such as food stamps and fuel assistance. Referrals can be made for other needed services such as homemaker and home health aid services.
- Safe Home Program: Registers seniors in danger of becoming lost with specific town agencies to ensure their safety.
- Emergency Medical Registry: Register frail residents of all ages to ensure they receive prompt assistance during emergencies.