Welcome to the North Attleboro Board of Assessors' Office Webpage.
The Assessors Office is responsible for administering property tax laws effectively and equitably and for producing accurate and fair assessments of all taxable property. Property includes all real estate, personal property, and motor vehicle excise values.
The assessing of property is administrated by an elected Board of Assessors, each member serving a three-year term, a full time assistant assessor, and three full time office staff.
The Assessor's Office is located on the second floor of the Town Hall.
Access the Sales Reports made available from the Assessors Office.
Access the Downloadable forms for the Assessors Office.
Browse maps for the fiscal year of 2023.
Research maps for the previous fiscal years.
Do not ignore your bill, even though you may have moved from North Attleborough, sold, traded or otherwise disposed of the vehicle which this bill represents. If you ignore your bill, it will continue to accrue charges and penalties for which you will be held responsible.
- Abatement - Small Commercial Exemption (PDF)
- Abatement Form - Fiscal 2022 Real Estate and Personal Property (PDF)
- Abatement of a Supplemental Tax bill - Due by Due date of Bill (PDF)
- Exemptions - General Qualifications for Statutory Exemption (PDF)
- Form of List (PDF)
- Levy Limits: A Primer on Proposition 2 1 / 2 (PDF)
- Motor Vehicle Excise General Information (PDF)
- New Abutters List Fee Schedule - Effective May 1, 2019 (PDF)
- Notice of Measure and List (PDF)
- Town of North Attleborough Street Map (PDF)