- 6:30 pm to 10 pm
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of the Month
- Department of Public Works Conference Room
Regular meetings of the Planning Board are generally held on the first and third Thursday of each month. The Planning Board may modify this meeting schedule if deemed necessary. Other regular meetings, special meetings, work sessions, and field trips are scheduled as needed. All meeting notices are posted on the town website calendar. The meeting agenda is closed at 4 pm on the Thursday preceding a regular meeting held on Thursday.
View the 2023 Meeting Schedule (PDF).
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Marie K. Clarner, Chair
- Bill Blais, Vice Chair
- Greg Walsh, Member
- Gregory Lorincz, Member
- Jason Gittle, Member
- Connor Tarr, Associate Member
The Planning Board's primary responsibilities are to administer the Subdivision Control Law pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 41 and to issue certain special permits and site plan approval under the Zoning By-Laws in order to ensure the public safety, interest and welfare of the residents of the Town. The Board conducts meetings and public hearings in compliance with Massachusetts General Laws to review and consider subdivision plans, plans to construct and abandon paper streets, Approval Not Required (Form A) plans, site plans, and certain special permit applications.
Another important function of the Planning Board is to consider and prepare amendments to the Town's Zoning By-Laws. The Board conducts public hearings on amendments created by the Board and on zoning amendments that are submitted to the Board by way of citizen petition or by landowners or other town boards through the proper procedures for submitting Town Meeting articles.
The Planning Board is responsible for developing and updating the Town's Master Plan, an ongoing process that the Planning Board will be facilitating through this website.
The Planning Board conducts public hearings for and issues permits to remove earth material.
The Planning Board also holds public hearings on proposals to remove public shade trees or to alter stone walls on designated scenic ways.
- 2012 North Attleboro Street Map (PDF)
- Abutters' Guide to Planning Board's Development Review Process (PDF)
- Adult Use Marijuana Flow Chart (PDF)
- Application Fees (PDF)
- EFOS Environmentally Friendly Open Space Subdivision Application (PDF)
- Form A - Complete (PDF)
- Master Plan (PDF)
- North Attleborough Adult Use Marijuana Guidance Document and Application (PDF)
- Official Subdivision Regulations (PDF)
- Official Zoning Map (June 2012) (PDF)
- Open Space Plan (PDF)
- Request for Proposals - Consulting Engineering Firms (PDF)
- Review Process Guide (PDF)
- Road Safety Audit for Town Of North Attleboro - MASSDOT (PDF)
- Route 1 Corridor Study 190226 Presentation - SRPEDD PowerPoint (PDF)
- Zoning and Planning 101 (PDF)